AEMS Digital Municipality System combines Municipal information and location based information that helps decision makers to well benefit from GIS features.
By using the system, they can:
- Manage and control Municipal Infrastructure
- Accurate organization & Urban Planning
- Manage and Control Municipal Activities
- Provide info of Parcels & Inhabitants (Finding Addresses & Places of Interest)
- Fast and Accurate Reporting
- Prioritization Control of Municipal Projects
- Environment Protection Planning
Implementing the system can be divided into multiple phases depending on the required modules and municipality needs, data collection and site survey is the most important part of each phase.
The Digital Municipality System can be integrated with other systems such as accounting to synchronize data by using unique ID number.